• Hello! I wanted to talk a bit about advertising locally in my area (Nürnberg) and how to do it properly. I just came back from school and when I looked in the mail I saw these Wrestling ads and it got me thinking what if we were to do the same thing but for the tournaments GRA sets up? I mean there could be someone like-minded just like us but dont know that such events exist here in Germany (I didnt believe they existed in germany either before and was REALLY shocked and surprised to see that GRA exists and everything. Possibly someone else could face the same issue too) So I wanted to ask if there are some Ads if anyone has tried making them before that i could print out or something to put in mailboxes around Nürnberg. Possibly new people could join with their creative and unique bot designs and make the fights more spectacular and fun and also spectate (the more bots the better IMO)

What Im thinking is important information is when the next event is and a link to this Forum and the GRA Discord. And ofcourse some epic shots from the feathers, raptors, beetles and ants to show some variety in the weightclass. (Will Lego-bots be a thing? Im unsure...) but that is all!

German version:

Hallo! Ich wollte ein wenig über Werbung vor Ort in meiner Region (Nürnberg) sprechen und wie man sie richtig macht. Ich bin gerade von der Schule zurückgekommen und als ich in der Post nachgesehen habe, habe ich diese Wrestling-Werbung gesehen und mich gefragt, was wäre, wenn wir dasselbe tun würden, außer für die Turniere, die GRA veranstaltet? Ich meine, es könnte jemanden geben, der genauso gesinnt ist wie wir, auch ich wusste nicht, dass es solche Ereignisse hier in Deutschland gibt (ich habe vorher auch nicht geglaubt, dass es sie in Deutschland gibt, und war WIRKLICH schockiert und überrascht, als ich sah, dass es GRA gibt und so weiter. Möglicherweise könnte es jemand anders das gleiche problem haben (Ich war auch vor dem gleichen Problem.) Deshalb wollte ich fragen, ob es Anzeigen gibt, die ich ausdrucken oder in Briefkästen in der Umgebung von Nürnberg einwerfen kann, falls jemand schon einmal versucht hat, solche zu erstellen. Möglicherweise könnten sich neue Leute mit ihren kreativen und einzigartigen Bot-Designs anschließen und die Kämpfe spektakulärer und unterhaltsamer gestalten oder auch zuschauen (je mehr Bots, desto besser, meiner Meinung nach)

Was meiner Meinung nach wichtige Informationen sind, ist, wann die nächste Veranstaltung stattfindet und ein Link zu diesem Forum und dem GRA Discord. Und natürlich einige epische Foto Aufnahmen von Federn, Raptors, Beetles und Ants, um für etwas Abwechslung in der Gewichtsklasse zu sorgen. (Wird es Lego-Bots geben? Ich bin mir nicht sicher ...)

Trying to revolutionize the game 1 Whimsical idea at a time

• Offizieller Beitrag

We have a flyer, which would need a little update.

In my opinion it is not worth the effot though.

I personally put all such ads from my post box directly in the litter - unread.

I think it is far more efficient to use black boards in places like schools or universities or use social media on the internet.

Connecting with other social media groups or such is also quite good.

They are probably

a) better known

b) might address the correct group of people (Our hobby is quite special. Many like to see it but very few want to do it themselves.)

For example the visit of Skyline TV gave us a big boost. Many people saw us on their twitch stream, many came over to our own stream and their youtube video has almost 45.000 views already. That is something we can only dream of, when using our own channels.

The best and noticable local advertisement we currently have, are the trade fairs themselves.

• Oh well cant say i dont do the same with such ads thrown in my mailbox in the trash too :grinning_face_with_sweat:
    thought process for me was that it was easy for me to do with no thought in mind as i eitherway have to go out to the store and stuff and i could just throw it in any mailbox in my way and only take maybe 15 seconds more to my destination which is nothing IMO. I would put some in my school but i know for a fact that no one there cares about such a hobby (attempted to convince some people but it was going nowhere)

For example the visit of Skyline TV gave us a big boost. Many people saw us on their twitch stream, many came over to our own stream and their youtube video has almost 45.000 views already. That is something we can only dream of, when using our own channels.

Didnt even know Skyline TV was there and was assuming it was the camera crew :upside_down_face: Maybe with the boost the GRA channels will flourish aswell due to it

Trying to revolutionize the game 1 Whimsical idea at a time