Posts by inventor

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wir endlich mit dem Bau einer antweight, dies ist unsere erste!

Es ist ein Spinner mit einer CNC-gefräst aluminium gestell. Oben und unten von 1,5mm carbon, der durch bolzen M2.5x6 angebracht ist. Die bar ist noch plastisch ist aber in naher zukunft 4mm hardox geschnitten.

Die verwendeten Teile:
    Turnigy ™ TGY-9025MG Servos ESC umgewandelt
    GA12-N20 DC6V 1000rpm Antriebsmotoren
    Turnigy AX-2204C 1450KV Motor Waffe
    Turnigy Multi Star 6A V2 Waffe ESC
    Turnigy Nano-Tech-180mAh 2S LiPo

https://youtu.be/J-wY7Leus1I

Make me an offer. I already got an offer of someone else. But i wont put a price on it, the one that pays the most will get the robot, if i'm satisfied with the amount of money.

Hey guys,

i'm going to sell my raptor hyperion (the one with the big spinning disc) becaus i'm to busy with my exams right now and i need money for the full presure raptor. I will sell it with my multiplex mc 4 channel transmitter, an extra reciver and three crystal sets. You will also get the 3 NEW 7.2V 3800mAh Intellect battery's and a robbe multicharger.

Here a list of whats for sale:
    1x compleet hyperion (raptor) without armour
    1x multiplex mc computer transmitter with 4 channels 40Mhz FM with a 2200mAh 9.6V nimh batterypack
    1x extra reciver so totaly 2 recivers (pico 3/4)
    2x extra crystal sets so totaly 3 sets (50-53-54)
    3x 7.2V 3800mAh Intellect batterypacks
    1x robbe multicharger
    and some other small stuf

For more info about the robot you can mail me on dennis.martens@metalskullrobotics.nl ore react on this post.

http://www.metalskullrobotics.nl/hyperion.wmv A testvid of the robot
    http://www.metalskullrobotics.nl/hyperion1.JPG A picture of the robot
    http://www.metalskullrobotics.nl/hyperion2.JPG A picture of the robot

Cheers, Dennis