Beiträge von leo-rcc

Sorry in advance, i have tried it in german but to no avail.

At this point and time there might not be a lot of Raptor's, true. But there are not a whole lot of featherweigths in europe either, and even in the UK the featherweights that run are not that many.

What i like about the Raptor class is that it does give a easy access to the robotfighting sport without shelling out hundreds of euro's just to get started.

During the filming of robotwars series 7, several Featherweights ran in the competition, with armour, motor's, speedo's and custom wheels, adding up to 2000+ euro's!

Therefore i think a decision to go with the raptor class eventhough it may never get telivised, is the better choice for starting roboteers.

And keep in mind also: It is far easier to make live events with raptors than events with heavyweights. Also in demonstrations for sponsors for example it is much easier setting you heavyweight on display, and drive around with the raptor.

I say, keep up the good work, i would like to see a full scale raptor competition emerge.

Bye,

Leo van Miert
    Team RCC
    Nederland

Ich habe auch diese AEG motoren von Mario abgekauft. Kan jemand mich in englisch sagen was ich an der motoren machen soll das sie nicht selbstzerstören?

Ich kan deutsch verstehen, und lesen geht auch noch, aber posten is etwas ganz anderes.

Grusse,

Leo van Miert
    Team RCC
    Nederland