• Just making a custom hubmotor ring spinner after seeing Wajoo in person. That bot was incredibly awesome and really wanted to make something similar as that incredibly flat bot ^^

There were no super flat motors i was happy with and my grandpa gave me some harddrive motors and after a little bit of testing i found out that i can easily convert it into a hubmotor (Though i have to change almost everything in it so i would just say its a fully custom motor at that point.)

Its a little sad i can't really send a video of it working but the motor KV is around 1500Kv~ And it is pretty darn strong and fast which i was super super happy about.

Some Info about the motor

Stator:
    15 Poles
    0.3mm Enamelled copper wire
    25 turns per pole
    125 turns per phase
    375 turns total
    42mm OD, 2.5mm Height, 20mm ID
    Magnets:
    N35
    2mm thick
    4mm wide
    8mm long

What i did to make the hubmotor work:

Rewind the HDD Motor (See Specs)
    Make a new magnet ring
    New steel can
    (I hope it can be seen why i just call it as a whole DIY motor- Really the only thing left from the motor is the stator- Otherwise everything else is completely different.)

There are still a few issues like spinup but when it gets spinning its a viscious force that i just cant wait to see hit something in the arena :)

Just some random maker

• Do you use blheli esc? Try lower timings.

Erfahrungen sind was sehr nützliches, leider macht man sie erst kurz nachdem man sie gebraucht hätte...

Funken: Multiplex Combi 80, Multiplex Combi 90

Ants: Drum1 (kaputt), Drum2 (kaputt), Böse (reden wir nicht drüber)

Bastellein: Alles so alt das die Bilder fehlen