Blue Tornado

• And here i was hoping that Phoenix would be the only spinner that'd be here to tear my face off, now there's 2 more, will have to remember to pack plenty of spares lol

Just my exact thinking here.

Maybe i should make Schruppdiwupp a Raptor instead... just need to figure out a way with the motor restrictions and maybe different materials. (I somehow guess Bugglebots won't be a thing for us this year while covid still rages).

"Spiel mit dem Feuer. Tu es.
    Denn man kann einem Kind hundertmal sagen, die Herdplatte sei heiß. Die Bedeutung wird ihm erst in dem Moment, in dem es trotzdem drauffässt klar.
    So lernt doch jeder für sich selbst, in dem großen Spiel das Leben heißt. Und das Feuer ist einer der anspruchsvollsten, dennoch lohnendsten Mitspieler."

Ps: Nicht käuflich, aber buchbar

• ...i don't know man, your spinners still scare me, plus Dustwind doesn't really have a solution to any spinning weapon at the moment, so i think even now you probably could pop my front armor off in one hit lol

also, real sad about bugglebots being most likely kill, hoping to rep France on here is what made me look into beetles to begin with

• What, no more bughlebots?

That was one of the main motivations to try a beetle...

"Spiel mit dem Feuer. Tu es.
    Denn man kann einem Kind hundertmal sagen, die Herdplatte sei heiß. Die Bedeutung wird ihm erst in dem Moment, in dem es trotzdem drauffässt klar.
    So lernt doch jeder für sich selbst, in dem großen Spiel das Leben heißt. Und das Feuer ist einer der anspruchsvollsten, dennoch lohnendsten Mitspieler."

Ps: Nicht käuflich, aber buchbar