2 gang akkuschrauber

• moin

hat schonmal jemand mit den zwei gang schrauber getrieben experimentiert und ein paar erfahrungen die über die impressionen von dem schwarzen feather vom mmm2 hinausgehen?

Lösungen sind Probleme in Arbeitskleidung

• Offizieller Beitrag

Der schwarze Feather müsste ja Bonx von Tim (DRG) gewesen sein. Sorry ist bislang die einzige Konstruktion die ich kenne, die einen angesteuerten Zweigang-Akkuschrauber verwendet. Ich denke, da müsste man mal im englischem und australischem forum im featherbereich stöbern.

• well it works, kinda, the 2 speed gearbox combo i used in the last version of BonX has some issues mainly because the gearboxes (dewalt) came out of second hand drills. the first version was at MMM2 and had new black and decker drills, worked perfect, only problem i had was radio interference.

if your looking at making the same system, make sure they're new. Also look for a all metal gearbox. all this make the robot drive longer.

Oh and don't change gear at full speed :D

• yes im thinking about a use of this gears in my bot

what kind of modifis did you on the gear?
    most interesting thing is how to make the switch easy enougt to use the servos.

i thougt the swich is only possible with still standing motors can i swich wile driving?

• i just thougt the changing of gear is kind of hard for a servo becaus i need relativ much power to move the switch if its left like it was in the drill.

can u send me a close picture od the servo attach u build?