Full Pressure Cylinder für Antweight

• wusst ich zwar früh schon, aber krasses teil :jeah:

"sind das diese "roboterkriege", wo sich dann diese panzerwagen auf die mütze geben?"
    "Stahl ist eigentlich Murksresistenter"

• Offizieller Beitrag

Niedlich. Bin gespannt auf das Dings wenns fertig ist.

[SIZE=1]Hey Jungs, das tut mir echt leid, aber wir brauchen
    [SIZE=2]MEHR POWER [/SIZE]   [/SIZE]

• Zitat

wusst ich zwar früh schon,

Toll Franky. Wir schon seit CW II.

• Brilliant! Can´t wait to see it in action. Greats an see you!

• Zitat

Original von Babeth Seine stolzen Wörter: 18.4 gr, 6 Mm Naben und 15 Mm Schläge.

Mega meter?????? cool :)

• what´s the body material? are you sure that your scale is precise enough ? (18,4 grams- i would appraise ~25) :engel:

helmut

• Zitat

Original von Der Ingenieur
    Toll Franky. Wir schon seit CW II.

Ich meinte ja. dass er fertig is

"sind das diese "roboterkriege", wo sich dann diese panzerwagen auf die mütze geben?"
    "Stahl ist eigentlich Murksresistenter"

• @ Mechaniac, The body material is brass.
    And the scale I used is a very accurate scale, used to messure the controleweights of the Senseopads.
    Allowed deviation on the scale 0.01 gram.The 18.4 grams is accurate, and I guess I can even lower that.

Unfortunatly, full pressure CO2 isn't allowed in ants, 7 bar is the max, so this ram isn't more than a "testcase"
    And the next difficult thing is the valve.(will see if I can build one)

And I'm currently not interested in building ants. I keep it with heavies,and branching out to feathers.

But if someone is nuts enough to order a ram like that, I will make it completely from ali, gaining 4 to 5 grams, If that person is willing to pay for the time I put in it...

• ok, sorry, nice piece of brass... :)

looks interesting, i have tested a off the shelf iso cylinder 8-25 with ali/ SAS body wallthicknes 0.6 mm, stopped the pressure test at 120 bar, approx. same size than yours, but 28 grams.
    Now i make tests with a small co2 generator, using sodiumbicarbonate, citric acid and a drop of water. Valve: rubber diaphragm with a piezo actuator from a VCR machine, doesn´t work properly at the moment, but i will try again. crazy enough..........

• Mechaniac.. I'm even can go futher. I aquired a Titanium rod diameter 12mm , with some good machining....

The chemical CO2 generator... sounds nice, but I was thinking in the line of the very small sodastream bomblets, like in car based powder estinguishers. 22 grams full, with 8 grams of CO2 in it, so tank alone is 14 grams.

• discovered today in my grabbox:

3/2 way valve, 8l/min

unfortunately 24 VDC, but also available in 12