After reading this thread.
- Wasn't the raptor class not ment as the sportmans class in Germany?
- Whatever limitations are proposed, people will try to use those to the limit. The complete series of Nebelwerfers is the point in case.
- Armor. Hannibalito 3 survived 9 years with only 10mm of HDPE as armor. It's only recently we upped that to 12mm and reinforced the front. Nebelwerfer uses 5mm HDPE as main shell around the critical parts. Only the wheel-arches are thicker, and that's because we needed the thickness to put the bolts trough. So, no, you don't need high strenght steel or titanium to have useable armor.
- Spinners. Not that easy to do well. easy enough to take bigger motors, batteries and disks. But having the machine survive its own force, that's another matter.
- Personal opinion. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.