• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

It is possible to "split" the plates in half. This costs 1 euro per plate extra.

Super ! Very nice service ! Thank you all !

• I wrote an email to Carlijn.

To get the plates to our home would be too complicated and too expensiv.
    So we are NOT going to buy any plates organized by Carlijn.
    We will order these plates at our metal supplier at home.
    But many thanx for the offer.

Delldog.

• Lars (der mit der Kamera) von den MMMs hat mich gebeten folgendes zu Posten:

----------------------
    Ich wollte mit Dirk und Heiko zu dem Event fahren. Kann ca. 500 kg Hardox (1,2 x 0,7 m) transportieren.

----------------------

Ein ganze Platte wiegt ca: 2,12m * 0,71m*0,0032m * 7800Kg/m^3 = 37,6Kg

D.h. Er wäre bereit ca. 500Kg / 37,6Kg = 13 Ganze Platten mitzubringen.

Wow ... erstmal vielen Dank für das Angebot.

Wir (die Dellis) haetten Interesse an 2 Ganzen bzw 4 halben Platten.

@BB oder UW: Kann uns einer von euch diese bis zum nächsten MMM unterstellen? Eine Extra-Tour ins Ruhrgebiet kostet uns mehr als die Platten wert sind.

Gruss Delldog.

• Der Hardox war kein Hardox, aber chroom molybdeen stahl 42crmo4 (aisi4140).

Weil das nicht so gut ist wie Hardox und nicht zo gut zu be-arbeiten, werded Carlijn versuchen unseres geld zuruck zu kriegen oder richtiges Hardox zu kriegen.

Es tut uns sehr leit das es so passiert ist.

mfg,
    Leo

DRG
    Team RCC

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von leo-rcc (15. Januar 2007 um 09:29)

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Es tut uns sehr leit das es so passiert ist.

Es tut uns leid, dass ihr soviel Ärger und Lauferei habt !
    Danke für's kümmern !

• I just emailed the following message to everyone who ordered the Hardox plates:

Sunday during the event we discovered that the Hardox no Hardox is but chroom molybdeen steel 42crmo4 (aisi4140).

Pepe (one of the Dutch roboteers) has already worked with the material and says it’s okay. He cut the plates using a saw and thought that it’s harder than normal steel. He has also welded it using “electrodes” (conventional welding, not mig/mag), and says the weld is okay.

Kos tested the material using a centre point and a hammer and thinks it has the same strength as normal steel, but is more difficult to weld.

We called the company and asked whether we could get our money back. The answer for this was that we only could return the whole plates. This means only 11 plates (we have 15 plates cutted in halve). I agreed with him, that if we have any halve plates left, that we arrange something. (So not all the money back, but maybe a part of it).

So Leo and I decided to ask everyone if they still want the plates. So please tell us as soon as possible (before this Friday 19-1) want you want with your plates. And if you still want the plate(s) what can we do with the transport.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Carlijn

EFWAH
    Everything Fits With A Hammer

• Also wir kaufen trotzdem die Platten. DDS kennt sie aus seiner Firma. Der Preis sei gut. Bessere Streckfestigkeit als Hardox 400... dafür verkrazt es schneller.
    Carlijn habe ich eine Email geschickt ... Sie lagert die Platten erstmal zwischen, bis sich eine Gelegenheit ergibt, sie zu übernehmen.

Delldog.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von delldog
    Also wir kaufen trotzdem die Platten. DDS kennt sie aus seiner Firma. Der Preis sei gut. Bessere Streckfestigkeit als Hardox 400... dafür verkrazt es schneller.
    Carlijn habe ich eine Email geschickt ... Sie lagert die Platten erstmal zwischen, bis sich eine Gelegenheit ergibt, sie zu übernehmen.

Delldog.

Ich habe mich dem Kaufunterfangen auch angeschlossen. Irgendwann wird sich dann hoffentlich eine Transportmöglichkeit von Eindhoven bis nach Bayern ergeben... :)

@DRG: Danke für's organisieren!

• I have been busy with the following result:

Friday the remaining plates will be returned.

If everything goes okay, people will get 14.59 euros in return per plate. It will be 13.59 per plate for the splitted plates.
    I have splitted the lost over all the plates.

As soon as I get the money of the return, I will transfer the money back.

EFWAH
    Everything Fits With A Hammer