Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 370.

• Bullfrog

maddox - - Robot-Flohmarkt

Beitrag

It was the probably that did it. Still for sale...

• Bullfrog

Beitrag

Bid of £1500. Probably sold.

• Spring clearing

Beitrag

Spectrum DX6 and recievers sold. Quanum setup, sold. More goodies available One fat brushless ESC, Alienpower Sport 180 JET 2-7S . 1 Propdrive 28-36 750 KV(Z12 mod 1 pinion) with Trackstar 60A V2 ESC

• If you can, weld it. The less bolts used, the stronger the whole will be. But if you want to use bolts. The more the merrier.

• Bullfrog

Beitrag

We're going to add the Transmitter, just to make it easier for the new owner to get started.

• Bullfrog

Beitrag

First offer is in £1250 fom the UK forum.

• Bullfrog

Beitrag

After deliberation , Team RCC is going to sell Bullfrog. It comes with 2 2 kg CO2 bottles , Hex 17 nut replacing the screw valve. 2 sets of 2x5S 8000mAh LiPo batteries Fast overview. Electronics: Sidewinder ESC.(BEC disabled, seperate 5A BEC is doing that job) Flysky reciever (no transmitter) Alex Battleswitch (Austrian quality solid state 2 port switch) Drive, Iskra 24V 1.2Kw motors, 20-1 gearratio , 250mm solid foam wheels (came from Team Plumbcrazy/Sewersnake). Hardox 450 shell. All TIG welde…

• Spring clearing

Beitrag

And adding a handfull of HK 3650 and 2858 inrunners to the mix.

• Spring clearing

Beitrag

A first result of the spring cleaning. Now available 1 Spectrum DX6 + 5 BR6000 recievers. 1 Turnigy G60 500 KV outrunner 1 Quanum Telemetry reciever + 2 transmitters. Handfull 25A en 60A Trackstar ESC's. 1 HK 150A car ESC + programmingbox. 2 Gimson GR02's with secundary bearing , Hex 17 uptake (RC wheels fit directly on those) and HK 2836 brushless inrunner 2800KV motors, as used in Nebelwerfer 2

• I wouldn't accept a cast iron brake disk as a base for a spinner. Especialy with a welded in tooth. Even using 307 welding rod. But lets see what happens. In an controlled enviroment like an arena and a 50-110 kg concrete or steel victim, Maybe I'm completely wrong in my assumptions based on experience.

• If you want high power applications for feathers, the Ranglebox Saturns are your aim. The gearboxes use module 0.6 gears, and are ready to accept most 540-775 size motors as wel most suitable size of brushless motors. I don't believe those pins will work lose. (never seen a sheared pin, only worked lose)

• The Ranglebox Neptunes and Saturns do have only steel gears. (as well the older Gimson GR01 and 02's, or the more expensive Robot Power Magnum) The failures I have seen: - The planet carrier, as the pins can work lose. - Shock damage to the motors, cracking magnets. We did build own drivetrains with single or double stage reductions. But those were invariably bigger, heavier and more expensive for the same results.

• Brushless für Spinner

maddox - - Waffensysteme

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=F5zaSVxwDTI

• Waffenmaterial/Torsion

maddox - - Waffensysteme

Beitrag

Any spinner build by me runs on bronze or whitemetal bushings. I believe those machines have earned some credibility.

• Waffenmaterial/Torsion

maddox - - Waffensysteme

Beitrag

We're using 2 45x5x360 HDPE sheets as a double leafspring to mount the drives in our featherweights. facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10….587733880&type=3&theater

• I'm not dictating what you should run Battlecore. I just give examples and some practical information.

• Showcars use accumulators to get the fast actions. The pressure those gearpumps deliver isn't more than 160bar and the flow ain't that high either. (typical for low end mobile applications). To get more flow, they just mount more pumps and batteries.

• A prepressurised tank isn't allowed, as it is an accumulator. If you want to pressurise a tank during the fight, that is allowed, but then you need a bigger oiltank with unpressurised oil, and a checkvalve in the main pressure line. We did think about that, but a bigger motor and pump is a lot easier, smaller, lighter and cheaper.

• Wolfram Waffe

maddox - - Waffensysteme

Beitrag

With a good design of a Steel Spinning Disk (or simular) you won't have any excess weight to use on Walfram teeth. In my 15 years as roboteer I have had a lot of crazy ideas, but most fell flat on reality. If you can build a machine that benefits more from a few €100 on wolfram teeth than from a tad heavier designed disk.

• LX battleswitch and hydraulics in action. youtube.com/watch?v=tS7itEeN_E8