Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 400.

• The paintball bottles use an US thread, that is for all intend and purpose the same size as a G1/2 (=1/2BSP) One option to fill your own pinball bottles from a bigger CO2 bottle. paintball-land.de/co2-fuellstation/a-1112/ Or take the GRA filling station as an example. A few hydraulic connector bits and bobs and create your own.

• The dump valve in Hannibalito and friends is a 10 bar brass ballvalve, retested and accepted to 70 bar working pressure. The little bugger stayed in 1 piece untill 140 bar. thb.fittingline.com/gruppe/de/…pakt-en-331-pn-20/KH18MKC For tubing, I use light hydraulic tubing, 8 , 12 and 15mm, the cutting ring couplings are also rated "light".

• Team RCC robotter.

maddox - - All Stars Gallerie - Featherweights

Beitrag

Not in the body. That is mandated by the bottles in there. The only difference is the ram-length. And that too ain't that much.

• Empfehlung Schweißgerät?

maddox - - Sonstiges

Beitrag

This is the main one I use atm. lasexpert.nl/TIG200M For less critical and rougher work I use this. lasexpert.nl/MIG180 For aluminium and other strange stuff, I have this available. lasexpert.nl/TIG200P And to top it off, my plasmacutter. lasexpert.nl/CUT40

• Team RCC robotter.

Beitrag

Hannibalito 5 uses a 60mm bore 55mm stroke ram, compared to the 50mm bore 80mm stroke ram in H3. That's 8.5L of gas per action compared to 8.6l of gas. Because the higher force of the 60mm bore ram, I increased the leverage. But in the ent, force on the tip of the arm should be about the same.

• Team RCC robotter.

Beitrag

Drive is the same as in Hannibalito 3 and Kashei. Ranglebox Neptunes with 100mm RC wheels 4S 2700mAh Zippy compact battery IBF4.2 with 60A maxifuse Weaponpower is simular to H3, and that on a good day is rather good enough. The main difference with H3 is the armor. H5 has a full Hardox belt around.

• Team RCC robotter.

Beitrag

Hannibalito 5 is alive. Now to find the teething problems. I hope I can get Kashei running with the axe in working order.

• Das GUT-GUT!

maddox - - All Stars Gallerie - Raptoren

Beitrag

It's for all the motors. Weapon or drive. Brushless motors are equaly limited. Inrunners only, 36mm diameter, 50mm can length, non sensored.

• Das GUT-GUT!

Beitrag

I guess a homebuild motor will run afoul with another rule that sets the sizelimit on motors.

• Team RCC robotter.

Beitrag

This was free-welded, no fixing needed. The parts were anglegrinded to spec and it became a puzzle that fitted together. If fixing is needed, without making more tooling/jigs I can do 90° easely enough. And if it's needed, welding up a jig isn't a big deal. After all, that can be done in normal steel . The magnet doesn' fix the steel, it gives it a tad more stable point to start, that's it. And it's very annoying, such a magnet with a DC welder. The arc will be drawn, or repelled by it.

• Team RCC robotter.

Beitrag

Made some progress on Hannibalito 5. One flipperarm mounted.

• Team RCC robotter.

Beitrag

Hannibalito3 recieved a new valve and spare motors. It's looking up. Hannibalito5 is progressing nicely. Good weekends work done.

• Team RCC's Raptors.

Beitrag

Perun's motors had a problem in Gent. The magnets got powdered. Not very conductive to a smooth running motor. But a set of spares later and our little Thundergod is back in business. Nebelwerfer4. After another fight against Otis, the weaponmotor seperated from the gearbox and without the disk running. Fight lost. Normaly, this should be solved. If not, a tad of milling will take care of that. Improved the armor a bit, by adding 3mm grade 5 Ti to the aluminium main members of the frame .

• Team RCC robotter.

Beitrag

Don't worry Reiner, we solved the self removing fuse with a simple solution. Gaffa... Also, with the lessons learned, we're going to solder maxi-fuseholders to our 4.5's, and use 50A fuses.

• Team RCC robotter.

Beitrag

FACTS wasn't kind to Team RCC. Hannibalito 3 wasn't doing anything. First the ram ripped itself from the mounting bolts by tearing off solid chunks of ram bottom ali. After fixing that, the drive started to fail, ending up with smoked motors. I guess 10 years of use will result in fatigue. Kashei. The least said, the better. It seems a certain part of the axe doesn't want to perform whatever we do. Perun. Here we suffered a series of minor and 1 mayor problem. First. Self removing fuse. The 40A …

• Team RCC's Raptors.

Beitrag

The disk runs very well. It can gauge, dent and bend 4mm thick titanium.

• Babeth, Edith and me will be in Moscow, hopefully with Kashei to make the Feathers more fun.

• Balancing a disk was agas ago for me. 3 employers ago I had acces to a big machine that did the calculations for me. Later on, the superb desings of Flex and Kos were inherently balanced. It's one of the reasons we go for a monoblock disk whenever possible.

• Team RCC's Raptors.

Beitrag

Theoreticaly, the disk runs around 4500rpm.

• Team RCC's Raptors.

Beitrag

The scoop is hardox. The 2 supports/connecting plates are 15Mo3 boilersteel. This to avoid drilling in hardox. All is TIG welded together with 307 rod. How it works. The 2 support plates fit in the cutouts, and the M8 bolts clamp the 2 together trough holes in the solid HDPE